Monday, October 1, 2007

Doraemon....do u ave any sleeping powder deep in your pocket???

hahahahahahaha

yes i am laughing.....and i am laughing at something, do u think im gone wacko? hahaha....i admit it...i admit it...im so bored and got nuthing to do. spatut nya aku tdor bah....but lately my sleeping time routine gone haywired...do not ask me why...im tired from it. been days i keep saying to myself kan mengusai waktu jam tidur ku. nda jua mau2...i hate it...so much. taulah kalau ku nda tdor...then the skin are like...umm..just yeeew...and probability of breakout like...u get me. since aku nda ada buat apa2...and waiting for my frens to pop out from MSN....baik ku memblog...rather than balik2 meliat facebook ku hahahaha...awu...addicted to facebook ku....ya allah...ketagihan yang ternyata jua eh...biar pun nda ku change anything tu ah...sometimes i even log in after log out for a few seconds just to see whose who have updated their facebook. kesian huh!.

see...tadi ada ku kan post something but now i ave totally forgotten about it. perhaps...i try to tired my self to sleep when typing my blog hahahaha. kesian jua eh aku ani. its 136am now...esok i do not ave any uni stuff...but i am planning to do somework for my assignment. kan baik ku ke uni tu...but seems that aku tdor akhir tonite...nda tah jadi...d rumah saja ku membuat kerja ku.

masa ani ku dgr kristal FM, and they are playing wat seems to be old skool rock ballad...i think those zaman where bon jovi with their big hairdo....zaman XPDC kot?....i reckon by those time i am stil living kat KB. good old days..love my childhood over there. nanti lah ku cakap abt my childhood in some other time. aku naleh even to reminiscing good old days. hahahahaha...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.