Monday, October 1, 2007

Off from my breast...breast....its chest stooopid

i asked her....and things do not look very well for me. at first i tried to ask her by calling her up, then every time i heard her voice it freaks me out. not that her voice macam singa betina kan merangkum orang. ko paham lah wat im trying to say. last last...she needs to go to sleep, and i have to use an alternative way to tell her...which is the most cowardly thing to do...text her. stooopid!.
anyhow...basically wat shes saying after knowing wat i asked her,

-that shes not ready to risk what she and i had all this time...we ave been close fren and all-

ntah biar tia...aku tau and tau pulang dat she wud say no. i have prepared myself if she said no anywys. hahaha....apa yang terjadi dah terjadi...there is nothing to regret.

oh yeah forgot to tell my fren over MSN that im still alive. mana tia...eee..offline tia

0 comments: