Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blast of the space....comes billion of stars and planets. Holy Smokey...isnt that BIG BANG Theory?!?!

I am so annoyed at the moment with how gay have my connection have become. not that aku ada something against with gay people hahaha...i bet some of my friends are anyways...connection of internet are being so slow it is hard for me upload something specially clips. now my connection sometimes disconnect itself saying limited connection something something. whateva dude...got fed up of it.

i got a splitting headache today, perhaps my beauty sleep is not enough last night, as i got up early this morning to go to uni. but then this afternoon, i took a nap which at first i thought it would be like a twenty minutes nap...if i am not mistaken, i fell asleep around 2 ish and woke up around 5, hahaha how bad was my headache huh. from there, god knows what i did since then...nothing productive today...well i did do my research at uni this morning...so i could say that that was a productive thing huh.

now, i am not in a mood to do anything...all i want to do is to lay on my bed and watch those comics that i have downloaded from the net. to watch movies? dvds? surfing internet (argh...connection)? nope...none of that i guess..this laziness have to go...and tomorrow morning i would get rid of it...how...i got my own way hehehe.

oh ooo...feels like to post something here....perhaps later when i am on the bed and chilling. not now...the way i sit at the moment...my aching back, argh!

0 comments: