Sunday, September 30, 2007

mid-semester break? what mid-semester break!


Hey....its been what? 4-5 hours i have posted my first ever blog in my 'hopefully-survive' blog. hahahaha. nothing to do...so what else to kill time, wasting infront of laptop with posting up stuff about your life.

During that 4-5 hours, something has struck me...how i am respect those people who have accepted rejection or lost with pride and dignity. rather than cry their lungs out and scream as if their life were taken out of their very body....they walk out gracefully. its not easy to accept such reality when you know u r not good enough of something. c'mon...its impossible for us to be good at something. as a fren of mine said....if u knew that u r sucks at something...might as well be the best suck at it. there is no point to be pretending to be good at it. keep saying to myself, eventually someday or someone...there would be a rejection for me...duli ko ja! i just live my life to the fullest...knowing that i am who i am, just do things the best that i possibly can. alhamdulilah...ok pun so far. seems still exploring my own life and have found wonderful people along the way. found new things, that i never think i would do before.

why dont i talk about my mid-semester break...so far...it was fun...hanging out wit frens and not doing a thing of uni's work hahaha. feel been slacking behind with some readings...i discovered that its not me alone, few whining from my frens....she said its because it toward the end of year. benar jua...manakan from early childhood dah....i remember when in primary as well high school..the longest break would be on december. a month of break...who doesnt like that. but the mid-semester break is finally over...time to resume 'my work zone'. *sigh*

0 comments: