Sunday, September 30, 2007

Perasmian Blog My Destination So Far

Let me first started my blog dengan kata Bismillahirahmanirahim.....

Tanggal (checking the date from the PC clock thing)
30th September 2007, i have unofficially started my first Xth blog. i reckon i have created about 2 or 3 blog for last year. let see, there is one from hotmail...then friendster then another blog website cant remember. anywys, aku really do not know if this gonna survive for 4 weeks...maklum lah...aku ani cepat kelamuan (in another word jemu). hopefully ok lah and survive for me to do crap things and nonsense that happened to me somewhere in my life-course time.

I used to hype about being buat blog and all, but a fren of mine said...wats the point of blogging, she said ranting about ur daily whine to strangers and brtahu them all about ur problems to the whole population. she does have a point but not necessarily true. lagipun, blogging much fun when u have internet access like 24/7...back at home kat Brunei Darussalam (eseh) aku takde lah access gitu2....just wat-do-ya-called...mmm cable thing..not espeed mahupun wireless...perhaps aku pergi je kat hotspot kat brunei yang berjurit kat sana sini to do my blog huh. dapat jua ku jalan2 membuang masa hahaha

Am i a lame person, coz at first...i wanted to post...a chorus from madonna's song....'
I'm a virgin' coz...this is a new blog and all..i keep thinking that whenever myself or others are new at other things...geez i wonder when that would be get old.


0 comments: