Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Header!!!! Me so Like it lol

i have spent like about 2 hours or so doing the header for this blog...excuse me brother, its the first attempt lol...i am so proud of myself since aku sungguh buta IT a bit lol. im not that good with computer/internet stuff, achieving such 'header' makes me even proud of myself lol....satu kejayaan adalah stil a kejayaan i shall say lol.
cmon u have admit it....my header for blog does looooook good lol. kambang ku eh...i am so lifting my own basket *for out there who doesnt get it, di sila kan melayukan*

i woke up this morning, the first thought in my mind whether to decide to jog or not. coz tomorrow is my flight going back home woooohooo. so i decided not to lah..so rehat2 saja today. and my reason or excuse would be to rest and save energy for tomorrow...that is so lame excuse lol. anywys, again....i feel so surreal esok is my flight. aku ah..macam first time balik ke brunei...cant help it lah dude...so excited...homesicking at the moment so much hehe.

ani would be the last post for the last time this semester before i got back to brunei. perhaps nanti ku hang out d cafe with hotspot kan memblog dengan maju nya lagi.

"women would like what i told them to like"
- homer simpsons

0 comments: